Carol has spoken in numerous local, regional, provincial and national forums about natural shaded areas. With over thirty years of advocacy and practical experience she can offer a variety of insights for other communities. Depending on the need in your community she can offer practical advice on everything from how to plant a tree to how to build a case for a natural shaded environment.
Carol can offer the following advice:
- How to identify the need for a naturalization project
- How to seek approval for a project
- How to navigate the grant-writing process
- How to integrate a shade strategy within existing infrastructure
- How to protect a naturalization project
Please contact us for ways to let Carol help you. Together we can make the world a better place. Naturally.